Dominique Loude has been dancing since the age of 10 which ultimately landed her a well deserved spot dancing alongside Beyoncé. Dominique is an inspiration to MANY and is building her own empire. She recently allowed me to interview her…
1. Where are you from?
2. At what age did you start dancing and How would you describe your dancing style?
I started dancing at the age of 10 but didn’t take it Seriously until I was 16. I would say I’m a pretty versatile dancer but my go-to is dancing in heels
3. What made you want to get into dancing?
I was a kid that did everything. From playing the piano to singing. One day I decided to take a dance class and the rest is history. I fell in love with it.
4. Who inspired you growing up?
Growing up my biggest inspiration was my mom because of how strong she was. I watched her endure so much pain and she never folded.
5. If you could only use 3 words to describe your experience on OTR2 tour, What words would you use?
Growth, love, and happiness
6. How has being on that tour impacted your life to this day?
This tour made me love myself more and realize that I deserve everything coming my way. It opened up more doors for me and changed my outlook on life period. Working with Beyonce
made me realize the work is never done. There’s always more. More to give more to do. My work ethic was already crazy lol but now it’s like what’s next. I can always go harder.
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
I don’t have much free time but when I do I like to chill lol. Sometimes go out with my friends
8. What advice would you give to someone wanting to become a Professional Dancer?
Believe in yourself. Work like your already successful. Train train and more training!!! Do your homework! Stretch!
9. What keeps you so grounded, humble, real and down to earth?
I know where I come from and I know that as quick as something can be given it can be taken away!
10. Any new projects you’re working on and can tell us about?
Working on my dance line and looking for a building for my dance studio.
Thank you so much for taking time out and You are truly an inspiration to us all!