Tanya Scott is one of the stars, of the hit Reality tv show Little Women: ATL, a busy mother of three, Herbalist, and a BOSS! Tanya started a company called Life Body Naturals. She has a passion for healing, and helping people using natural products. She is successfully helping many people, on their roads to living a more healthier lifestyle. She inspires me, and countless others. Recently, Tanya gave me the opportunity to interview her. Enjoy!!
1. How did you come up with Life Body Naturals, and what made you want to become a herbalist? Can you tell us a little bit about Life Body Naturals?
Life Body Naturals came from my passion of wanting to help people heal themselves. At a young age I lost my grandparents and uncle to cancer, strokes, liver disease, and mental illnesses. I didn’t want that for myself or my children. Life Body Naturals is a company dedicated to helping people feel better in their bodies and heal themselves from naturally the way Mother Nature intended. We have products to help boost the immune system, fight candida, parasites in the body, autoimmune disorders, build bone health, digestive health, infertility, painful + irregular periods, boosting breast milk supply, and helping moms stay healthy during pregnancy. We offer internal and external healing products for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and acene. We also offer one on one consultations for those who need a more unique approach to their healing.
2. What’s your regimen as far as what you eat? How do you stay healthy?
I am sure to include herbal supplements into my diet daily as well as lots of water, leafy greens, and organic fruits and veggies.
3. How do you balance your business with having kids?
I make a schedule for myself so that I am working during certain hours of the day and week and give the rest of my time to my self care and to my family. I am sure that I don’t over work myself and that I get to spend time with my kids daily and take off regularly for my own self care.
4. What advice would you give to someone looking to start a business?
I’d advise anyone looking to start a business to make sure they know exactly what their goal is with their business. Make sure its something that will make them happy and make sure their marketing is A1. Promote promote promote and be patient. Get your name out there and make sure people don’t forget you. Leave a great first expression. Budget and make sure your income from your business can go back into your business to help you make even more sales. Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life!
5. What keeps you humble, down to earth, and grounded because I’ve watched you on some of your LIVE videos where you’re just shopping, cooking or just chatting it up with your fans?
I am grounded because I don’t put myself above others. I am grateful and humble that so many people love me and look to me for healing and advice.
6. Losing weight, and just being healthy is a constant struggle. If someone is looking to start eating healthy. What kinds foods should they start eating, and what foods should they stay away from?
They should definitely eat more leafy greens and focus on healing their digestive tract. Solar Fusion from my company lifebodynaturals.com can help with that. They should stay away from dairy and artificial sugars.
7. Are you working on any new products, and projects that we can look out for?
Yes! Make sure that you’re following me on IG and Twitter @tanyatehanna & @lifebodynaturals Twitter @lifebodynatural for all updates for the projects and new products I’m working on.